Cubic Reactor 5 litre
Cubic Media Reactors are amongst the most versatile available. They can be used with sponges in to fluidise small particle medias like phosphate removal powders or sand for biological filtration. It is also possible to remove the sponges from these reactors, this gives you the option to fluidise products like “biopellets” which can quickly clog a sponge with the bacterial mulm they produce. The reactors are supplied with 20mm PVC pipe fittings and barrel unions which gives you the option to ‘hard plumb’ them into your system inline (on a bypass system) with your return pump. This removes the need to have to use a separate pump to run the reactor. 2x hose barb fittings are supplied along with the reactor. These can be glued in place if you prefer to use rubber hose. There is a small cap attached to the lid of the reactor, this can be used to cover the central pipe when filling the media chamber. The reactor lid is attached using thumb screws. Cubic believe this is the safest way to seal the reactor, it also allows you to run it at the higher pressures encountered when running the reactor inline with your return pump.
- 27/03/2013 Easter Opening Times
- 23/01/2013 Radion Pro's now available...
- 18/01/2013 Closed today
- 23/12/2012 Last Day Today
- 20/12/2012 Christmas Opening Times
- 12/12/2012 Ceramics!
- 12/12/2012 New nano tanks in
- 09/12/2012 Aquaray Power Control XG
- 06/12/2012 Nice fairy wrasse selection in stock
- 03/12/2012 Mexican Turbos and Super Tongan Nassarius