Date added: 05/12/2013 Peppermint shrimps back in stock!
Peppermint shrimps are back in stock - 10% off if you buy during our promo evening tonight!
Date added: 04/12/2013 Presentation by Simon Garratt
Tomorrow evenings talk by Simon Garratt will be:
Corals: The adaptive process in nature and captivity.
If you have ever wondered what goes on inside your corals, how all these fascinating formations come about, and what all those stunning colours mean, then this is the talk for you. This talk covers the energy uptake processes, and the function of pigmentation. The ins and outs of the light capturing process, and the factors that determine what colours and growth structure a coral takes on relative to the specific environment a species or group may inhabit on the reef. Consequently giving us an insight into creating the best environment for our corals at home.
Date added: 04/12/2013 10% Promo Evening 5th December
Don't forget it's our December promo evening tomorrow, the 5th, starting at 7pm.
10% off everything in store*, light refreshments, guest exhibitors, Guest Artist Julia Lane, and Simon Garratt will be giving a brief presentation.
* 10% offer runs from 19:00 -23.59 on the evening of the event and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or ongoing multiple buy offers
Date added: 22/08/2013 Aussie Corals
We had a very nice shipment of Aussie corals last night, all looking stunning this morning. Lots of different coloured acans, lobos, favias and more.
Date added: 21/08/2013 Ceramics
Our latest shipment of ceramics has just been unpacked, lots of different shapes and sizes available. Prices starting from £27.50.
Date added: 18/08/2013 Vertex Needle Valves
Vertex precision needle valves are back in stock, purchase here
Date added: 11/08/2013 Seneye Reef
We now have the Seneye Reef and accessories in stock.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+